• Registered with SACSSP
• Valid Driver’s license
• Minimum 2 years social work experience.
• Willing to work flexible hours due to operational requirements and family commitments
Key Performance Areas
- Palliative care in the Community and Transitional Care Facility
- Bereavement support
- Wellness support to employees
- Facilitate social grants, Old Age Home/Institute applications for clients
- Home visits to clients and family
- Support with Community Outreaches
For more information, please contact the Boland Hospice office at (023) 342 4816 or visit our website at www.bolandhospice.org Send CV with supporting documents to email@example.com by no later than 26 May 2023. If you have not received response within two weeks from closing date, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Moonlight staff for our Transitional Care Facilities in Worcester and Ceres - Professional Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Carers and Cleaners